Lets talk – summer essentials! I tend to lack effort when it comes to going outside and developing my summer tan. I have fair skin, so to be honest, I just don’t have the patience to wait and see the slightest bit of tan after sitting outside for 5+ hours. This is why I try to maximize the products I have in my makeup vault to give the appearance that I am tanner than I actually am! My go to motto for the summer is “bronze, bronze, bronze”. I stick with my holy grail gold tones to complete my summer looks. These products have been in my collection for quite some time and I feel they will work for anyone, whether you are just starting out with makeup or are an experienced artist!
Products that are my go to for Summer 2017:
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (12 rose gold hue eyeshadows – a combination of matte and shimmer eyeshadows, very blendable and pigmented)
- St Tropez Self Tanner (A gradual self tanner – moisturizing and a non-streaky formula)
- Benefit Dew the Hoola (A cream contour stick – great for a variety of skin tones, easy to work with, buildable)
- Nars Orgasm Blush (A peachy pink blush with gold reflect – a holy grail for many and understandably so, blendable and buildable to give a healthy flush)
- Kylie Cosmetics Kylighter in Salted Caramel (A bronze gold highlighter – great on many skintones)
I hope you find this list to be helpful! Let me know in the comments if these products worked for you, or if you have any summer essentials you want to share!