UNBOXING: November Boxycharm

November 15, 2017

The holiday season is quickly approaching, which makes this box appropriate because it’s sweater weather!! The November Boxycharm featured some great new products to try, all revolving around the theme of looking fresh for the coming winter months.

IMG_3803

Here are the 5 products included in the box.

IMG_3810Luxie Beauty Quad Eye Travel Set: $32.00

img_3812-e1510721160422.jpgCover FX Illuminating Setting Spray: $31.00

img_3816.jpgimg_3817.jpgWinky Lux Kitten Palette: $25.00

IMG_3818Laga & Co. Cloud Lips in ‘Storm’: $17.00

IMG_3819KNC Beauty Collagen Lip Masks (3 count): $15.00

IMG_3806

On the back, the card lists the products in the box, along with some #BoxyTip’s! The total retail of this box was $119.00, which means I received $98.00 worth of free product!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments if you want to see any reviews on these products, or want to see me use them in a tutorial. Don’t forget to follow my blog for more beauty insight!

xo,
Morgan ♕

The Happening Collective
    November 15, 2017 at 4:58 am

Wow! That is seriously good quality products for such a cheap price! I love the look of the Winky Lux palette!

x Tash / The-happening-collective.com

Bay Area Beauty Blogger
    November 15, 2017 at 6:38 am

This box looks fantastic!! BoxyCharm nailed it this month!

prettypeachreviews
    November 15, 2017 at 8:34 am

UHG those brushes tho!!! you must do a review on the winky lux pallet

marebare71234
    November 15, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Awesome box!

Jessica Anna
    November 16, 2017 at 12:56 am

I really wish they did this box in the UK! Would subscribe so fast

Becoming His Tapestry
    November 16, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Love BoxyCharm!

Tutorial: Evergreen Eyes ft. Winky Lux Kitten Palette
    November 18, 2017 at 6:57 pm

[…] so long, since I’ve done a tutorial! I really love the colors in the palette featured in the November Boxycharm. I wanted to include the color ‘9 Lives’, which is a beautiful evergreen shade, and the […]

laurenhemmingmarsh
    December 18, 2017 at 8:02 pm

This looks amazing!

BEST OF 2017: Boxycharm Boxes
    December 29, 2017 at 5:16 pm

[…] NOVEMBER BOX: Sweater Weather 1. Luxie Beauty Quad Eye Travel Set ♛ Great quality brushes, soft and easy to use 2. Cover Fx Illuminating Setting Spray ♕ Nozzle broke after first use, heard that many others had defective nozzles as well  3. WinkyLux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette ♛ Great palette with shades that were fun to use, and flattering 4. Laga & Co Cloud Lips ♕ Like the color, but very patchy  5. KNC Beauty Collagen Lip Masks ♕ Only used two of the three, didn’t notice a difference in my lips personally […]

Nana
    January 14, 2018 at 1:31 am

the box looks so cute! I wish I could get my hands on more boxes than the one sold in the UK. I feel like I am missing out on such greatness. 🙂

FAVORITES: December 2017
    January 14, 2018 at 4:58 am

[…] Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette: $25.00 This product was featured in my November Boxycharm.  It has a beautiful range of shades to create many different eye looks. It also balances the […]