UNBOXING: February Boxycharm

February 15, 2018

img_4128.jpg

Happy Valentine’s Day!! I always love when I get an email that my Boxycharm has shipped, because it’s something to look forward to and a surprise every time! The month of February was a ‘Galaxy Glow’ theme, and included the usual 5 full size products. Here is what my box included:

IMG_4135IMG_4136
Naked Cosmetics Holographic Highlighter Palette: $39.99

IMG_4134
Cover FX Shimmer Veil in ‘Amethyst’: $28.00

IMG_4133
Vintage Cosmetics Smokey Eye Pencil in ‘Jet Black’: $21.00

IMG_4131
Seraphine Botanicals Lip Buffer: $24.00

IMG_4132
Crown Pro Trio Brush Set: $29.99

IMG_4130

Above is a list of the products with detailed information. The total retail value of this months box was $142.98, which means there was $121.98 worth of free product! Overall I don’t think this theme was my favorite, because the colors aren’t necessarily the most wearable, but I have no doubt I’ll be able to do some more creative looks using the products! If you would like an ‘Is It Worth It?’ of anything, or a tutorial using any of the products, please let me know in the comments section. Don’t forget to follow my blog for more beauty insight!

xo,
Morgan ♕

ketoash
    February 15, 2018 at 4:25 am

Oooh we got different products! What do you think about the lip buffer? I got a lip exfoliater from PUR and it tastes really good 😂

Morgan Elizabeth
      February 15, 2018 at 4:26 am

I like the taste of it but I feel like it really does not exfoliate as much as I want it to!

LauraJoli LookingJoliGood
    February 15, 2018 at 12:20 pm

I got variation 1, so I received different products. I’m not overly impressed with this month’s box, but I like what I got this month a lot more than last month.

Morgan Elizabeth
      February 15, 2018 at 4:11 pm

I know I honestly liked most of the boxes we got in the summer more than the ones we are getting now ):

brokedownvanity
    March 15, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I have been considering getting BoxyCharm. I have been wanting to learn about some not known to me products, and thought it might be a good way. I have watched a few unboxings of other ones, and this seems to fit me more. I like all the themes that have happened so far.

Morgan Elizabeth
      March 16, 2018 at 8:32 pm

It’s my favorite subscription service I’ve tried, and definitely has the best value!